Body Contouring Do's:
- Drink at least 2 (two) bottles of water upon arriving to your appointment.
- Detox your body before receiving services. (A detox regime will be required before the start of any body contouring session needed with a machine.)
- Maintain a low calorie, low fat and sugar diet at least 24 hours before treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and carbs while receiving any treatments for best results.
Body Contouring Don'ts:
- Book any appointments while you are on your menstrual cycle, pregnant or breast feeding. Have any kidney or liver issues, cardiac issues or cancer.
- Bring children with you while receiving services due to the nature of the treatment rendered.
- Drink alcohol or eat high carbs or high in sugar foods when receiving treatment.
- A deposit is required prior to booking services. Half of your treatment cost will be required to book. The remaining balance will be due on the day of treatment.
- If you are running late, you have a 15-minute grace period from your appointment time before being charged the remaining balance that is due. All no calls or no shows will be charged the full amount for inconvenience and will not be able to book again with Lux Body Experience.
How does non-surgical lipo actually works?
The Ultrasonic Cavitation machine uses high-frequency sound waves to disrupt the fat cell walls, which causes the fat cells to "leak" their contents into your lymphatic system. From there, your lymph system picks up the loose fat and begins circulating it through your body until it can be processed by the liver and eliminated with sweat, urine and feces. The results are visibly noticeable immediately, however the entire process can take several days (up to 72 hours) and you will continue to experience results during this time.
What is Lipo Cavitation?
A non-surgical body contouring system that uses low frequency ultrasound waves to destroy fat cells which results in inches lost on treated areas and ultimately a slimmer appearance. Treatments also tightens the skin and reduces cellulite.
How many sessions are needed?
Our consultation will give us a chance to get to know your body more, and figure out how we can help you reach your goal, just like with traditional liposuction we still recommend living a heathy lifestyle to see better results. Depending on the person we recommend about 6 sessions, 12 for dramatic weight loss and 3 to just tightening up and tone.
Does it hurt?
Not at all. The treatment is warm, soothing and pleasant - much like a hot stone massage.
Is there any down time?
None. You can receive a treatment during your lunch hour and then drive yourself back to work immediately afterward.
Can I get a procedure done while pregnant?
No. Getting this procedure while pregnant can cause serious damage. You are required to sign a waiver upon booking to state whether you are or not. However, this is perfect for post pregnancy to help get rid of baby fat.
Can I bring my child?
The nature of our spa and the procedures we do not allow kids. Thank you for your understanding.
Will the results be permanent?
Results are permanent only with proper post care. We recommend exercising for a longer lasting result.